Friday, July 2, 2010

Bear (October 14, 1993)



"Bear"

Grandfather Bear, Spirit Keeper Of
The West, I Call From The 
Depth Of My Inner Self
That "You" May Teach Me Of The
Seeds Of Introspection.
Grandfather Bear, Transmit The Power
Of "Your" Strength Within Me That
I May Continue To Locate The
Vision To Travel The Deepness,
That Holds The Darkness Of The
Mysteries Of My Soul!

Divine Grandfather Bear, Take Me
Through The "Long Snows" Where
"Elk", "Black Spruce", "Obsidian"
"The Blackness" And "Deer" 
Await To Teach Me Many
Lessons Of Growth!

Grandfather Bear, I Remain In 
Readiness To Be Led By "You"
Into Black Ancient Clouds, Which
Would Allow Me To Look Within
The Formlessness From Which
All Things Can Come.

Spirit Keeper!
"Bear..."
Grandfather Bear, You Represent
The Strength And The Power Within
Earth In Autumn, The Looking
Within Time.  I Seek To Be 
With "You" To Truly Evaluate
The Lessons Of My Travels
Through Space and Time.

Grandfather Bear, Run Deep
Within My "Running Waters To
Strengthen My Medicine Bundle!"
Grandfather Bear... O' Bear
Enter the Introspection Of
"Your Child!"

O' Yes Grandfather Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment